Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

[bummer city]

So you may notice that the blog has a new look.

I guess you could say it was a happy (?) accident.

While trying to edit the settings on Google+, I accidentally deleted ALL the photos on my blog.

And there was nothing I could do to get them back.

I had the option to either upload them all over again OR start over.

For the time being, I'm starting over.

Thought I'd even give the blog a new look while I was at it.

(Hope you approve!)

After I get over this depressing realization, I plan to very slowly get all the old posts back up.

Till then, it's a brand new start to Very Truly Me.

Sometimes that's a good thing.

<3 Lindsey


2 comments:

  1. so sad!!!! but super cute new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...nearly was in tears when I realized it. Just glad I didn't delete everything. And glad you like the new look! : )

      P.S. I'm going to need a tutorial on how to get updates with your new blog. Can't find the "follow" button anywhere!!

      Delete