Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[february adoorable decor]

Hope this isn't confusing since I haven't had my January class yet,but since I'm a little OCD about having my sample done EXACTLY 4 weeks before the class date here is February's wreath!


This class is a little different than my others. For this one you get to make it EXACTLY how you want it. So if your favorite Valentine's colors are pink and gray, you can use pink and gray felt and embellishments. And best part? I'll have 99% of all supplies available to purchase day of class. And if you want yours exactly like mine, I'll have those supplies available too. (Get your supply list when you sign up or I'll have some available in-store!)

Class cost $15, but you save 10% when you sign up online HERE.

**Our online system is temporarily down, but you can call the store and sign up and still save the 10% (480)854-2303

Hope to see you there!

<3 Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment